A team of 110 researchers and clinicians, in therapeutics, diagnostics, devices and digital health in 25 teams at UCSF, has just shown us the future of translational medicine. It’s Lean, it’s fast, it works and it’s unlike anything else ever done.
It’s going to get research from the lab to the bedside cheaper and faster.
Welcome to the Lean LaunchPad for Life Sciences and Healthcare (part of the National Science Foundation I-Corps).
This post is part of our series on the Lean Startup in Life Science and Health Care.
- Part 1: issues in the therapeutics drug discovery pipeline
- Part 2: medical devices and digital health
- Part 3: described what we’re going to do about it.
- Part 4: This Will Save us Years – Customer Discovery in Medical Devices
- Part 5: Value proposition and customer segments in Life Sciences
- Part 6: Distribution channels in Life Sciences
- Part 7: Revenue Streams in Life Sciences
- Part 8: When Customers Make You Smarter – Customer Discovery in Digital Health
Content from SteveBlank.com, Steve Blank is the Chief Architect, Lean LaunchPad, NSF Principal Investigator
Below are the ‘Lessons Learned’ videos that every team presented on the final day of class (December 10, 2013).