The next Bay Area I-Corps Immersive Short Course will start October 16, 2017. Sessions will be held at the Berkeley Haas School of Business (2220 Piedmont Ave., Berkeley, CA) from 6-10 PM on October 16, 18 & 23 (Mon-Wed-Mon).
CLICK HERE to apply for the upcoming cohort. Applications due by end of day, October 4.
If you are interested in being notified about the next cohort or have questions, please fill out the contact form below.
- A balanced team of 2-4 that includes a business lead and technical lead (along with a mentor, if desired)
- Each team member must be able to commit a minimum of 20-40 hours during the Program week.
- All team members must agree to attend all three training sessions.
- Each member must be open to learning through the Customer Discovery process and be willing to fail or succeed as a team and have a high tolerance of the uncertainty in startups.
- The team must be able to describe the customer value proposition without revealing proprietary intellectual property.